Tuning Leaves

Tuning Leaves
Just Smile and The World Will Follow!

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Change Your Thoughts and Change Your World!

Today
 
Think Hippie Thoughts
 
World Peace
Sustainability
Spirituality
Transformation
Community
Organic Living
Expression
Compassion
Mind Expansion
Acceptance
Exploration
Appreciation
Music
Poetry
Love
 
 
While on this journey to creating the life we want and the  means to sustain it, certain things have become clear to me.  We grow through each decade we live, maybe each year or if lucky each moment.

I think I grow in spurts.  Some years I have just stagnated.  Other years I think I was in a self-induced coma, just managing daily doings.  Whatever our growth patterns have been, we can redirect ourselves into new patterns or behaviors.

I love the list above.  It is funny, because if these are true hippie thoughts, they have resurfaced currently.  I think they are the thoughts of all time. I grew up in the 70's, so I will light some incense, put on some Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young, and remember afternoons spent staring at the ocean with not a care in the world!

2014 is just starting and I vacillate as to what I truly want to accomplish.  Some days the list is so long and other days, I just want to garden and read books.
Today I will continue on the with the goal of small steps towards the big picture.
What are you hoping to accomplish this year?

I can't wait to see what the Universe has in store for us!

Quote for the day:

"May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears."

Nelson Mandela

 

No comments:

Post a Comment