Tuning Leaves

Tuning Leaves
Just Smile and The World Will Follow!

Friday, January 10, 2014

January Unfolding Like a Turtle!

Blogging is really fun.  It can be goofy or serious or both.  It can be for business or pleasure.
Blogging takes a bit of time and thought.  It helps me focus on writing, even if it is just about the garden or the dogs or pillows or food. . . .
It helps to center my thoughts and I type away.
Somedays I can't make anything flow, like today, just bits an pieces.
But I go through the motion, because it makes me think about so many things and I need that exercise in my daily life.
 
I found this wonderful blog called 2 Bags Full
 
She has something called Grow Your Blog, which I need to do more reading about, but I am going to give it a whirl. I will fill you in on the ins and outs, as I understand them better, but I believe it helps get more readers checking out blogs that they enjoy!

Daisy snoozing the day away!
 
This is how January feels so far in our house!
Slow. . .
 
My camera will not download photos so I cannot show you anything new, but maybe this weekend I can figure that out.
 
The dogs attacked my sweet old cat Max yesterday.  They have been getting worse lately.  He just moves a certain way and they all go into a frenzy like a pack.  It is horrible.
Yesterday they bit through his ole paw, it had to be stitched and stapled back together.  The tendons were showing.  Just makes me crazy.  Now everyone has to be separated ALL the time.
They are a bunch of BUTTHEADS!
 
I think we need to honor the slow days, the days we just need to be quiet.  Not every day can be full of progress, somedays are for vegging and watching silly tv!
I declare this that kind of day!
Carry on!
 
Quote for the day:
 
"Respect yourself to walk away from anything that no longer serves you, grows you, or makes you happy."
 
William S. Burroughs
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment