Tuning Leaves

Tuning Leaves
Just Smile and The World Will Follow!

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sunday Sweetness

I am so in love with YouTube!  I cannot believe that I can learn just about anything there!

Yesterday after seeing that my zipper was just the worst installation in zipper history, I went on YouTube and found a treasure trove of zipper goodness!

It is funny, you can sew for years, and then in a moment you seem to forget what you already knew!

It is like all your sewing knowledge goes into a little sewing vault and is stored until you are ready to really put it to good use......

I AM READY FOR MY SEWING KNOWLEDGE MR DEVILLE!!!

Mom has all sorts of scraps from her crocheting!
What magic will she create?
 
On my morning walk along the country roads, it is so pretty, and the air is crisp.
 
The leaves are turning, it is everything I had hoped for!
 
 
Old abandoned home on my walk
 
I was working out in yard and the afternoon sun was unreal!
 
I saved all kinds of seeds this week.  Tons of basil, yellow marigolds, orange marigolds, zinnia, mammoth sunflower, littler sunflowers, squash, and today piles of black eyed susans!
I have a good feeling about flower crops next spring!
 
The blackberries have all sorts of new vine, the raspberries look really good & healthy.  We did not get any new blueberry bushes in, I am disappointed.  We really need more, but the fig tree is healthy!
Overall it was a good season, but my hopes are high for next year!!
 
Enjoy your Sunday

Quote for the day:
 
"And the days I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, I have really good days."
 
Ray Wylie Hubbard
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment