Tuning Leaves

Tuning Leaves
Just Smile and The World Will Follow!

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Giddy With Delight!

Tomorrow Demolition begins to create the new Sewing Studio!.....My favorite part of the whole process.  Tearing down the old to bring in the new.  The walls should come down easily, only 2 electrical outlets to deal with, and then the painting begins!!

I am going to paint all the old used furniture a glossy black, the walls will be a beautiful deep rich red, and the base and moulding will be white.

I figure in a week, the room should be able to be worked in, but the organization will take a while.  I can live with that!

This morning having coffee by an open window with a cool, cool breeze was delightful!  It feels like fall.....


I need a new washing machine and I want one of these!  Washing machine beauty!

I have decided I can't do my "gold stars" here.  It is too much pressure to make sure I do what I had hoped for!!  I will do it privately and make my progress as life allows! 


Quote for the day:

Live in the Sunshine
Swim The Sea
Drink the Wild Air

Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment