Tuning Leaves

Tuning Leaves
Just Smile and The World Will Follow!

Monday, September 30, 2013

A Snail's Pace

That is how the last week feels.........in slow motion. 

The fog has lifted, and I am ready to continue on my mission.  That is one of my dad's favorite things, "Don't forget the mission!"  Stay focused and don't let anybody else or yourself keep you from the "Mission".

The mission is to continue on this path of creating a home based business.  Is life always 3 steps forward, then 2 back and then forward?

When in doubt, jump in the basket chair for a snooze!
 
Hand painted silk by my dear friend, Miss K
This will turn into a pillow!
 
Today I have much house/home things to complete.  Dishes, laundry, cleaning fans, the yucky day to day chores.  I forget where I read that our housework should be our meditation.  That works when I decide to be grateful that I have this humble home, and running water, and the fans to dust!  I am blessed.  I want to remember it and give thanks for it.
 
Tomorrow is the start of the last quarter of this year, 2013.  It has been a really good year for me.  It has been a really hard year. 
These incredible loving furry friends make every day full of love for us.
I wish you a day filled with love!
 
 
Quote for the day:
 
"Where love is concerned, too much is not even enough."
 
Pierre Augustin de Beaumarchais
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment