Tuning Leaves

Tuning Leaves
Just Smile and The World Will Follow!

Friday, September 6, 2013

No Regrets

I am not sure if it is possible to live life without regrets.  I believe it is probably healthier, but is it possible?  Forgive and Forget or Forgive and Never Forget?  I think it just depends on where we are in our lives at the moment.  Sometimes we are so busy, we don't have time for regrets.  Other times we are paralyzed by regrets and can't get busy!

During this process of trying to develop a little business out of nothing but hope, effort, dreams and perseverance, I find it hard not to let doubt and past regret or mistakes creep into the thought process.

If I listed all of the businesses I have attempted, you would either be shocked or in awe that I just will not quit until I figure it out!  While I do have a long list of things that need not be repeated, thank goodness! The list of things yet to be tried is extensive.

I think it helps that finances are limited, therefore choices are limited. Now how about that reframing of a "limiting situation"?   I love it when I can use the tools from past therapy!!  Ha, ha!

We spent yesterday in the afternoon packing up our two separate office/sewing rooms.  We are getting ready to tear down walls and make one big space for "Kiara Kisses"!  Thank goodness, my husband has the ability to do the work and the foresight to realize it is necessary to create an area dedicated to this business effort.
The hall between the two rooms.  It will be eliminated.
 
Bookshelves removed and it is now ready to demo!
 

The wall behind my hubby's desk will be removed!
Don Quixote approves!!
 
This wall will become my hubby's desk area
AND
this mess will be contained, hopefully!
 
Tomorrow we are going to an Indie Craft Show.  If it is something that would work, I am hoping to be a vendor there next year!  Baby steps, that really is what this blog should be named!!
 
Quote for the day:
 
"All great changes are preceded by chaos."
 
Unknown
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment