Tuning Leaves

Tuning Leaves
Just Smile and The World Will Follow!

Monday, September 16, 2013

The Movement of Piles!

Yes, the mess is on the move!!  You know how sometimes it seems like an endless moving of "Stuff" until we find it the right home?
Stuff from Closet - Reorganization Needed!
 
This is how our home feels right now......but I feel a breakthrough today!
The closet was painted a lovely light gray.
 
Now, just fill it up in an organized fashion!
 
Doorway will be eliminated....
 Wall built for bookshelf!
 
Half of the Drywall up!
 
Drywall Complete
 Ready for Mud & Sanding & Paint


I am always blown away by my husband's ability to do just about anything and do it well!  Knock down the Walls, OK!, Move the Electrical, OK!, New Drywall, OK!

Plus it all looks really professional!  I just need to keep him supplied with oatmeal raisen walnut cookies and things go pretty smoothly!  Thank you, Dear Husband!

It was such a wonderful Fall-like weekend.  No air conditioning, just wide open windows and fresh air.  The light looked different on the trees.  There was an occasional breeze and it was cool, just a refreshing temperature!

Wall near laundry room painted... 
 Ready for cubby shelves!


I am thrilled by our progress and now want it to be done and get to work.  Kiara Kisses Etsy store needs attention.  It has basically 3 pillows and 3 hats in it.  I need to figure out how to attach all the social media stuff.  As crazy as it sounds, I am not even sure what Twitter is or heck, what is Tumbler??  I just need to do a little each day and learn, and then call the kids from my old job!! They are all so smart and know how this kind of stuff works!!

 I need to take photos of big bag of hats.  They are not even listed!  Just crazy, how can it sell if it is not out there!  I have so many ideas, so much fabric and I can't wait to get going......I am so excited, good things are coming, I can feel it! 

Yes, I will say it again and again and again......BABY STEPS, JUST BABY STEPS........

Quote for the day:
 
"They always say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself."
 
Andy Warhol
 


No comments:

Post a Comment