Tuning Leaves

Tuning Leaves
Just Smile and The World Will Follow!

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The Quiet

I love the quiet.  Nothing but the sounds of life.......the dogs barking, the birds, a truck going by the house, oh, and my favorite the trees moving!  I can hear them right now.  It is just gonna get better, because when the trees start shedding their leaves, there is an incredible quiet in the woods.

I do not like to talk in the morning.  I am told I am alot like my favorite Aunt Dot.  She liked her coffee in the morning and did not have the need for chit chat.  Yes, that works for me, as well.

I don't need nor do I like the TV on unless there is something specific I want to watch.  It irritates me  when I hear it on during the day.  My grandparents, they had it on from the time they woke up, until they went to sleep.  It probably was still on, I just don't remember! It just does not work for me.

The Quiet Woods
 
There is much left to be done in the Sewing Studio.  Today I will focus on putting stuff away.  Organizing so I can actually find something!
 
 
Quote for the day:
 
"Slow down and everything you are chasing will come around and catch you."
 
John De Paola

No comments:

Post a Comment