Tuning Leaves

Tuning Leaves
Just Smile and The World Will Follow!

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Poco A Poco

Another of my favorite Spanish phrases!  It simply means Little by Little!

That works for me.  Today more organizing and before I know it, it will all be done!

A dear friend once told me, just do 15 minutes at a time.......I now set my phone for 1/2 hour timers and then do one project until it rings......It is working. Poco A Poco....

I have found that by breaking down the future projects on this little homestead, it makes my dreaming not so impossible.  I know that the trees have to be cleared for the flower fields.  Ok, not this year.  I know that we can create a seed room this fall.  I know we can have a small hoop house built by the new year.  I know that we can save for a new ladder and finish the gutters on my mom's front, which would mean we could landscape, as well. Ok, that is a big maybe!  It is just a series of steps, and years from now, there will be meandering brick paths that lead from one incredible area to another.

I can't wait for the outdoor kitchen!  Yes, enclosed with screen, but a fabulous breeze can flow through the area.  There will be an artisan bread/pizza oven! Yummy!
I need to do some research! Can we break ground in 2014?  If we win the lotto........or not!

We can't lose our dreams or hopes.  We just need to make long term and short term plans for them.
Then they don't seem so impossible and when we know it will happen, we can set it aside and keep dreaming!  All dreams in order of possibility!  Dreams Delayed Does Not Mean Dream Denied!!  Ha, ha!  Dream On, fellow dreamers..........

The cinderblock garden is Screaming, "Help, we are overrun with weeds and bolting basil! Help!"
See I just need to schedule 15 minutes!!!
Poco A Poco!!
 
Quote for the day:
 
"Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence is the key to unlocking our potential."
 
Winston Churchill

No comments:

Post a Comment