Tuning Leaves

Tuning Leaves
Just Smile and The World Will Follow!

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Etsy Update! New Items Listed!

Well, yesterday was the perfect Fall light to photograph the Handmade Crochet Hats made by my mom, Gailsey!  I am working on better photography skills, but this week I purchased some foam core boards, which made a better back drop than the old sheet I had been using!
This happy hat has a scarf that accompanies it!
 
This is my current favorite!
I wanted to keep it BUT......
It is so beautiful and soft.  The scarf is really long and perfect for doubling around your neck.
 
I wanted to keep this one for just running to the market!
 
This is oversized and perfect with a black peacoat!
Oh, if I only had a peacoat!
 
I love love love this one!
It is oversized and cozy.....
So many hats, so little time!
 
Oversized and ready for your favorite jeans!
 
Oh, the happiness of hats!!
 
The Etsy store now has more hats than pillows!
My mom is crocheting her fingers away....I better get sewing!
 
This process has not been easy, but I think I am getting the hang of it.
I am thrilled that we are finally getting items in the Etsy Store and can't wait to update you when the next wave of goodies are showcased!
 
Please click on the Etsy Store up on the right at top of blog and check it out!
 
 
Quote for the day:
 
"Jumping at several small opportunities may get us there more quickly than waiting for one big one to come along."
 
Hugh Allen
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment