Tuning Leaves

Tuning Leaves
Just Smile and The World Will Follow!

Friday, October 25, 2013

Friday Ramblings

Hooked!
Fuyo Persimmon.....OH MY, SO DELICIOUS!!
Breakfast with Farmer T & Beelady!
 
They sort of taste like, well, heck I don't know, but they are crisp like an apple!
Definitely need these in the garden!
 
Echinacea!
The first bloom.....Yahoo!
Remember I started a zillion from seed in the spring?
Then I planted them with towering plants all around?
Yes, I believe they would have done better with more direct sunlight, but
the towering Sunflowers took over and I learned, just the gardening learning curve once again!
Bad Gardener!
Thrilled and hopeful for next spring, Oh please Garden Gods watch over these babies!
I am hoping to do more with medicinal herbs/ plants next spring.
The leaves, roots and other parts are used in herbal medicine to promote wound healing and enhance the immune system.
Plus they are just beautiful, the purple coneflower is my favorite!
 
 
Is this cool or what?
My friend's tractor.
 
The dogwood starting to turn.
I love this time of year.
It is cool & crisp.  Actually cold at night!
 
Just grateful for all the wonderful people in our lives.
We are blessed and so grateful.
 
 
Quote for the day:
 
"Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the Fall."
 
F. Scott Fitzgerald
 

No comments:

Post a Comment