Tuning Leaves

Tuning Leaves
Just Smile and The World Will Follow!

Friday, October 18, 2013

I Love Cupcakes!

Yesterday I was in the Lake Wylie area outside of Charlotte.
Guess what I found?
A Cupcake Shop!  Yummy!
 
It was fun to browse in a more metropolitan area and see what they offered!
Sometimes I am out in these woods for long periods of time and I forget there is a crazy wild world out there!
 
Halloween Scary Cupcakes!
 
It just makes you want to throw a party!
 
I want to buy these for all my girlfriends and eat cupcakes all day!
 
Now back to my reality......
Spiders, falling leaves, barking dogs and gardens needing to be cleaned!
 
Well a girl can dream for a day, can't she?
 
Quote for the day:
 
"Nothing is as real as a dream.  The world can change around you, but your dream will not.  Responsibilities need not erase it.  Duties need not obscure it.  Because the dream is within you, no one can take it away."
 
Tom Clancy
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment