Tuning Leaves

Tuning Leaves
Just Smile and The World Will Follow!

Sunday, August 18, 2013

And all the way from Hong Kong....

This has been so much fun learning to make the Etsy Store.  I am beside myself with happiness.  It has taken 2 days and it still has so much that is needed, BUT I found the cutest banner, avatar, & other cool stuff from a designer in Hong Kong!!
 
It is a generic banner set, not something just for me, BUT I adore it!  So much fun.
 
I also, managed to get a second pillow listed.
 
This is fabric from my dad.  All my life, my dad has manufactured furniture.  He is the master of the cheap fabric find.  I don't mean quality, I mean cost.  He had rolls and rolls of fabric and I always got end cuts when he was purging the hugh shelves!  Boy, oh boy, do I miss the Los Angeles Fabric District!!  Don't get me started.....


What a wonderful Sunday.  A beautiful day weather wise.  We have been having a cold snap, and it is fantastic!  Cool air, no air conditioning, too much rain, but it will go back to hot & humid soon enough.

This was my fortune yesterday....
I just love fortune cookies!!
 
 
Quote for the day:
 
"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I need to be."
 
Douglas Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment