Tuning Leaves

Tuning Leaves
Just Smile and The World Will Follow!

Monday, August 19, 2013

Morning People

Are you are morning person?  I think I have become one and it is quite disturbing!  For the majority of my life, I worked evenings, and usually went out with the gang after work!  There was dancing to be done, for goodness sake!  Sleeping late was needed to get some rest!

Enter my hubby.....a morning person, his whole life.  He wakes up without an alarm, and is ready to start whatever project he has in mind for that day! 

NOW our dogs like to rest anytime and anywhere!!

Daisy can sleep, sleep, sleep!  She is so sweet, and a big dreamer!

Kiara, CEO of Kiara Kisses
She really wants a belly rub!
 
Charlie - Warrior Goddess
She is in heaven, but she really loved a good lounge on the ole recliner!
 
 
Quote for the day:
 
"You were born an original.  Don't die a copy."
 
John Mason

No comments:

Post a Comment