Tuning Leaves

Tuning Leaves
Just Smile and The World Will Follow!

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Fabulous Fungi

I love mushrooms!  No, not the magic ones! Mushrooms to eat!

The delicious ones you eat!  Give me a shitake, chantrelle, oyster, button, morel.  Oh, heck, I just love mushrooms!
Mushrooms collected at Mushroom Mountain
 
A couple of years ago, I was lucky enough to take a Mushroom Cultivation Workshop at Mushroom Mountain!  It was an amazing day.  I learned so much.  Growing mushrooms is still on my list of things to do.  It is a long, long list!
 
Tradd and Olga Cotter are a wonderful couple who offer all sorts of different workshops.
You should check them out at www.mushroommountain.com
 
Chantrelle infused vodka
Need I say more?
 
Pink Oyster Mushroom
 
Growing Mushrooms in Straw Bags
 
Log & Stump Cultivation
 
Beautiful Purple Gilled Beauty
 
I love stuffed mushrooms, sauteed mushrooms, raw mushrooms, fried mushrooms, mushroom soup, yes, i love mushrooms.
 
Don't you ever wonder about people who are bored with life?
I can't imagine having enough time to check out everything this world has to offer!
 
 
Quote for the day:
 
"There is no love sincerer than the love of food."
 
George Bernard Shaw
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment