Tuning Leaves

Tuning Leaves
Just Smile and The World Will Follow!

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Etsy Store - We did it!!

The process started early this morning and lasted all day!  The creating of an Etsy store is probably very easy for a techno savvy individual.  Enter my husband and me, two old farts, who are still learning and struggling at times with computer technology. The store is not pretty or anywhere near what I hope it looks like in the future, BUT we have one pillow listed, with two options to purchase for potential buyers!  Wowzer!

If you want to check it out, please go to www.etsy.com/shop/kiarakisses

My sweet hubby was guiding me the whole time, since I get so frustrated with computer stuff!  Every day it will get better and before I know it, we will have a variety of products available.

Ok, more updates to come as we learn and grow with this new business

Exploring Etsy was awesome.  I am so inspired.  There are so many talented people in this world. I am so excited about when all this initial set-up is over and just the fun of creating new products starts! I have so much respect for the artist who have created beautiful stores and consistently offer beautiful products.

If I listed everything I hope to create, I am sure there would be a lot of eye rolling out there!  I have so many interests, and I can't wait to explore all of them.



The last of our Eggplant.  We have enjoyed Eggplant Parmesean all summer. It has been so delicious.
We hope to plant more next year, with some different varieties, like the Japanese eggplant.  Oh the endless possiblilities in the garden!

                                                        
Exactly where I'm headed!!
It is time for a long BUBBLE BATH!!
 
Quote for today:
 
"Hang in there.  It is astonishing how short a time, it can take for very wonderful things to happen"
 
Frances Hodgson Burnett





No comments:

Post a Comment