Tuning Leaves

Tuning Leaves
Just Smile and The World Will Follow!

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Love

Love seems like such a simple concept.  Love is so complicated.  I believe Love is God.  Whatever God you believe in, whatever that means to you.  It is all about goodness, kindness, compassion, yep, that is what it means to me.

There are so many kinds of love.  The love for your husband or wife or partner.  The love for your parents.  Love for your brothers or sisters.  Love for your kids.  Love for your friends.  Love for your animals.  Love for your work.  Love for the planet.  Love of food.  Love of flowers.....Love for quiet!  Oh, I love the quiet.

How we demonstrate love is different to each of us.  It truly depends on the environment we grew up in, the life lessons we have encountered, the way we choose to live our lives.  There can't be a wrong or right way, just the way it is for us. Are we demonstrative?  Do we hold back?  What taught us these behavorial patterns? Are you a hugger?  Do hugs make you cringe?

I love laughter.  Oh, when you laugh so hard your belly hurts!  That is my favorite laugh.  I love nature and all that is fascinating and beautiful to me. 

I love to feel safe.  That is one of the best feelings in the world. No fear, wow, life would be incredible if we were able to never encounter fear.
Max has no fear, only the need for a good back roll!
 
Today I have only love in my heart and hope pushing me forward!
 
 
Quote for the day:
 
"But I always think that the best way to know God is to love many things."
 
Vincent van Gogh
 

No comments:

Post a Comment