Tuning Leaves

Tuning Leaves
Just Smile and The World Will Follow!

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Gratitude

Gratitude is so powerful.  When I can focus on what I am thankful for from the moment I wake up and throughout the day, I feel strong.  When I get up and start my day with worry, that leads to fear, that leads to despair, and I just want to head back to bed and sleep my life away.

I am focusing on gratitude and abundance and creativity these days.

 

My new favorite quotes for today are:
 
"You can, you should,
 and if you're brave enough to start,
you will."
 
  Stephen King




LIFE ISN'T ABOUT FINDING YOURSELF.  LIFE IS ABOUT CREATING YOURSELF.
                             unknown




It has been a rainy day here.  I love rainy days.  My focus is on staying focused!!  LOL  I am trying to do each thing, until I am no longer truly committed and then move to the next thing.  Then stay with that until, I go to the next.  Hopefully at the end of my day, I will have accomplished something.

Excuses come easily when you feel the pressure to produce something.  I am so envious of organized individuals.  Part of creating the space to create, is to be organized.  Otherwise, I am spinning my wheels, going from a pile of fabric, to my journal, to a box of papers that have inspiration in them, but I can't remember what it was, because it was put there so long ago.

Daisy is asleep on the bed.  Suave is on the new dog bed. This is a good day in South Carolina.  

We have our beekeeping meeting tonight.  We are beeless beekeepers right now!!  They absconded after 3 weeks.  Our friends, Farmer T & Beelady, were generous enough to let us keep our hive on their property.  It was so much fun, installing them into their hive.  We will try again next year.  Beekeepers we will bee!!         

Ok, it is time to make some bread for dinner and my hubby's favorite muffins, whole wheat-blueberry-walnut-sunflower delights!!  

And then my friends, I will try to download some pictures to this blog!!  Remember, baby steps, always baby steps............                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment