Tuning Leaves

Tuning Leaves
Just Smile and The World Will Follow!

Saturday, August 10, 2013

The Power of Belief

Quote for the morning:

"Success is relative.  It is what we can make of the mess we have made of things."
 T.S. Eliot

Wow, I just love that.  So funny and yet so true.  The good news is we can change anything into goodness, if we try.  I figure I am a great success, because I have failed at a great many things. BUT I always keep trying, always have a Plan B, or C, heck, I might even be on Z!!

That is the beauty of this life.  There is always a new door to open.  Always something new we can try, if only we BELIEVE!



 
Here is a picture of micro-greens being grown at Tega Farms.  Don't they look delicious!  Full of nutrients, totally yummy. 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment